- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces macaroni
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1.Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
2.In large bowl, stir together oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper. Toss with warm macaroni to coat well. Toss with Parmesan. Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
3.Add broccoli, pepperoni, and tomatoes; toss well. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and serve.