Awesome, sweet and tangy Nacho dip
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 can black eyed peas drained
- 1 can black beans drained/rinsed
- 4 oz jar pimentos drained
- 1 can mexican corn drained
- 2 bunches green onions chopped
- 1 or 2 scoops jalapeno pepper chopped
Combine first four ingredients and bring to boil. Boil for 1 minute and then cool completely.
Combine remaining ingredients, then pour above dressing over it. Stir and cool.
Best if made the day before serving