Festive Hot Cocoa
Try this creative and inexpensive gift idea!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Miniature marshmallows
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Combine all ingredients except marshmallows in medium bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mix in a cellophane bag; top with marshmallows. Seal bag and tie with a
2. To prepare hot cocoa, place cocoa mix into a mug. Add 1 1/4 cups hot milk. Stir until well blended.