Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables and Pepperidge Farm® crackers
1. Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
3. To make in the microwave: Use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above but do not bake. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
4. To reduce the fat: Use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and reduced-fat blue cheese salad dressing.
This dip can be kept warm in a small slow cooker or fondue pot on the buffet table.