California Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 (16oz) uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 Tab olive oil
- 4 skinless & boneleess chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 Tab chopped garlic
- 2 Tab dried basil
- 2 Tab cajun blackened seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 10 roma plum tomatoes diced
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta cook 5 to 8 minsdrain.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces cook and stir until browned on outsides. Stir in garlic ,basil,cajun seasoning, salt & pepper then mix in tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are simi soft, and chicken is cooked through. Toss with pasta , and serve with crumbled feta cheese on top.