4 servings 464 gm
fat 9.7 g. sat. .8g
- for the dressing:
- 1 large cauliflower, leaves removed
- 1 pint (1.5 cups) grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1.5 cups fresh parsley, minced
- 1 & 1/4 cups finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2-4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup or more)
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons flax seed oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Read more: http://ohsheglows.com/#ixzz2Z70cij5N
1. If using a food processor, use the grater blade attachment. Drop cauliflower florets into the machine to grate. If using a box grater, quarter the cauliflower and grate each piece until just the stem is left. Scoop into a large bowl. Discard leftover stem pieces.
2. Stir the rest of the vegetables (tomatoes, parsley, celery, cilantro, and green onion) into the bowl.
3. Whisk together the dressing in a small glass or jar. Pour onto salad and toss to combine, adjusting salt to taste if desired. You can serve it immediately or place it in the fridge for a few hours so the flavours can develop a bit more. Just before serving, sprinkle with hemp seeds for added protein.
Salad will keep in a container for a couple days (possibly longer) in the fridge.
Read more: http://ohsheglows.com/#ixzz2Z70gp5Dt