Meatball stew: slow cooker
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cr of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1/2 C beef broth
- 4 large red potatoes, unpeeled, cut in 1 in chunks
- 1 1/2 C baby carrots
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 C grated parm cheese
- 1/3 C seasoned dried bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
Stir soup and broth in a 3 qt or larger slow cooker until blended. Stir in potatoes and carrots. Mix meatball ingredients in a bowl with hand or a wooden spoon until combined. Form into 1 1/2 in balls. Place on vege mixture.
Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours until meatballs are cooked through and veges are tender.
Transfer meatballs and veges to a platter with slotted spoon. Whisk sauce until smooth and pour over meatballs and veges.