- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounce) refried beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Toppings; chopped green pepper, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, onion and taco seasoning.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9-in baking dish; seal seams and perforations.
3. Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.