- Restaurant-Style Coleslaw I
- Submitted By: Marsha
- Photo By: Allrecipes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Ready In: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- "This salad has the perfect coleslaw taste. Very, very creamy with a bit of sweet/tartness stirred in. Everything is stirred into one bowl, and then chilled before serving. Makes six generous servings."
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Combine the coleslaw and onion in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice; mix until smooth. Pour mixture over the coleslaw and onion; stir well and chill for 1 hour.