- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (I used whole wheat noodles)
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning (more to taste)
- 1 can (15oz) corn, drained
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese (depending on your “cheesiness” preference)
1. Brown Ground beef with onion powder and garlic powder. Drain.
2. Cook noodles according to package, drain
3. In a large bowl, combine soup, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, noodles and ground beef. Stir in corn.
4. Transfer to an ungreased 8X8 freezer baking dish and top with cheese. I buy the foil pans. Easy peasy and you wont be missing a pan while this meal is in the freezer waiting.
5. Cover with foil. I like to use heavy duty foil and double wrap it to prevent freezer burn. Label and freeze.
Cooking instructions: Thaw and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until heated through and melted cheese.