Joanna Cheese Dip
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean Sausage - Hot
- 1 box (16 oz.) Velveeta - regular
- 1 box (8 oz.) Velveeta - Mexican
- 1 Onion
- 1 can Rotel (tomatoes with green chiles)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 c. Milk
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Brown sausage and beef together. Add half of chopped onion and sauté with meats.
Cut cheese into cubes and place in bole. Add milk. Microwave until it starts to melts. Pour cheese into crackpot and add meat/onions.
Add soup and Rotel (do not drain) to crackpot. Stir together.
Cook on high for about 15 minutes or until cheese fully melts. Turn down to low to keep warm. Stir frequently to avoid sticking or skin forming on top.