Chicken Crunch Casserole
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 c chicken broth or milk
- 2-10 1/2 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 c diced cooked chicken
- 1-7 oz can tuna drained and flaked
- 1/4 c minced onion
- 1 c diced celery
- 1-5oz can water chestnuts, thin sliced
- 1-3oz can chow mein noodles
- 1/3 c toasted almonds
Blend broth or milk into soup.
Mix in remaining stuff except almonds.
Place mixture in greased 2 qt casserole dish.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Just before serving add almonds.