Grilled Chicken Salad w/Corn, Feta & blueberries
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Print Recipe
- ■4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- to Salt And Pepper, to taste
- ■ Olive Oil, For Drizzling
- ■3 stalks Celery (inner Light Green Stalks), Finely Diced
- ■2 ears Fresh Corn
- ■1/4 whole Medium Red Onion, Finely Diced
- ■1-1/2 cup Blueberries
- ■3 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, Minced
- ■4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- ■4 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- ■1/4 cup Half-and-half
- ■1 whole Lemon
- To teaspoon Sugar (more To Taste)
- To Salt And Pepper (additional) To Taste
- ■3/4 cups Crumbled Feta
- Preparation Instructions
- to to 1/4 into large plastic storage bag. Pound with a mallet or rolling pin to flatten to 1/4 inch uniform thickness. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 7 to to drizzle chicken with olive oil. Grill chicken on both sides until done, about 7 minutes per side. (Rotate halfway during grilling each side to ensure pretty grill marks.) Remove from pan. Allow to cool.
- With a very sharp knife, shave kernels off each corn cob. Combine with the onion and celery. Set aside.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, feta, and half-and-half. Stir in sugar, squeeze in lemon juice, and add salt and pepper. Stir, then taste. Add more salt if necessary; do not undersalt!
- to the end, toss in the blueberries to lightly coat them in the dressing. Serve, then sprinkle individual helpings with feta.