Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Earth Balance, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Egg Replacer for 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
3. Add egg replacer one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in chips and nuts.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely