Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives, optional
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Unroll dough into 4 retangles. Press onto bottom and sides of 15 x 10 inch baking pan to form crust.
Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Mix cream cheese, salad dressing, dill and onion salt until well blended. Spread over crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate. Cut into squares.