Savory Chicken and Vegetables
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 32oz box of low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp prepared dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Italian zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash sliced
- 1 8oz package of sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Place chicken in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with dressing mix and pour balsamic vinegar over chicken. Cover with vegetables. Pour broth and water over chicken and vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Serve over rice, sliced bread, or spoon into a bun or roll.