Quick Chicken Quesadilla
- 6 oz. refrigerated cooked Southwest-flavor chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup Old ElPaso Thick'n Chunky Salsa
- 1 package (11 oz.) Old ElPaso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 1 package (8 oz.) Fancy shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. In small bowl, mix chicken and salsa.
2. Spray 1 side of 1 tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Layer with 1/4 of the chicken mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Top with another tortilla, spray top of tortilla with cooking spray.
3. Cook uncovered over medium heat 4-6 minutes, carefully turning after 2 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese. To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa.