Oven-fried Chicken with Sriracha-honey sauce
Per Serving (1 chicken breast and 1 tbsp sauce) - 6 Points Plus
Calories- 250, Total Fat- 4g, Sat Fat- 1g, Trans Fat- 0g, Chol- 79mg, Sodium- 588mg, Carb- 20g, Sugar- 12g, Fiber- 1g, Protein- 33g, Calcium- 125mg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat panko
- 2 tbsp al-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup plain fat free yogurt
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 4 (5 oz) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line small baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with olive oil nonstick spray
2. Mix together panko, flour, salt and black pepper in large shallow bowl. Mix together yogurt, sage, rosemary, and cayenne in another large shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts, one at a time, in yogurt mixture, then coat with panko mixture.
3. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; spray with nonstick spray. Bake, turning once, until crispy and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, to make sauce, stir together honey and Sriracha in small bowl until blended. Drizzle over chicken just before serving.