Mini Chocolate and Yogurt Parfaits
- For the Parfait:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces goat cheese (chevre) (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pink peppercorns
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup cherry jam
- Whole pink peppercorns
Adapted from bhg.com
1. In a food processor combine the yogurt, goat cheese, honey, ground pink peppercorns, and salt. Cover and process for 60 to 90 seconds (don't skimp on the time, it takes at least a minute to blend the ingredients until they're creamy and velvety smooth).
2. Reserve 1 cup of the yogurt mixture. Add cocoa powder to the remaining mixture; whisk until smooth.
3. Layer half of the chocolate mixture in 8 small cordial glasses. Spoon plain reserved yogurt mixture over chocolate. Top with the remaining half of the chocolate mixture. Chill at least 3 hours.
4. In a small saucepan heat jam just until melted; spoon over parfaits. Top with pink peppercorns.