Sparkling Punch with Fruit Ring (Christmas)
Festive fruit, frosen in a ice ring adds color to this sparkling punch.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 4 small clusters seedless grapes
- 4 (1/4 inch) orange slices
- 1 cup fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- 3 (32 ounce) bottles cranberry juice cocktail, chilled.
- 2 (25 ounce) bottles nonalcoholic white grape juice chilled
In 6 cup ring mold place crushed ice. Arrange fruit over ice. Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit. Freeze ring overnight. To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds. Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up into punch bowl. Add remaining cranberry and grape juice.