- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablsespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 16 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 2 16 oz cans pinto beans
- 1 bottle 14 oz ketchup
Put the ground beef and onion in a pot and cook over meduim high heaqt, using a potato masher to stir and crumble meat as it cooks.
Drain fat and add other ingredients.
Stir to mix well. Turn heat to low let simmer for 30 to 40 minutes uncovered, stirring now and then.