Cheesy Ranch Pull-Apart Bread
- 2 sticks (1 cup) of softened butter
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1oz package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing/seasoning
- 1 cup of shredded jack cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley for garnish.
- Large loaf of french bread (1 1/2 pounds)
Start by using a serrated knife to cut the bread.
Cut the loaf on the diagonal down one side, then switch sides and cut in the opposite angle.
Cut about ¾ of the way down into the bread.
You’ll want to leave the bottom of the loaf uncut so that it stays together.
Place the loaf on a sheet of aluminum foil.
In a small bowl, combine softened butter, mayo and ranch dressing mix.
Spread the ranch mixture between the slices.
Sprinkle one cup of shredded cheese between the slices.
Wrap the bread loaf in foil and bake in the oven at 350 for about 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Open foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top of bread.
Bake for additional 5 minutes, or until cheese has started to melt.
Sprinkle with fresh flat-leaf parsley.