- 1-1 1/2 pound ground meat
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 3/4 cup salsa
Combine ground beef, 3/4 cup salsa, breadcrumbs, and vegetable soup mix; mix well. Shape meat mixture into individual loaves; place in a lightly greased 11 x7 x 1 1/2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, parsley flakes, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Pour over loaves, and bake an additional 5 minutes.