Creamy Chicken-Green Chili Enchiladas
- 1 pound uncooked chicken breast strips
- 1 pckg (8 ounces) Cream Cheese (low fat)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (low fat)
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 pckg (12 count) Flour tortillas
- 2 cans (10 ounces) Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
- ¾ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- (3 ounces) use 2 pkgs
- 1/2 onion (optional)
Lightly grease 13x9x2 inch rectangular baking dish.
Cook chicken in skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir occasionally, until no longer pink in the center.
Add cream cheese and chilies, reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
Spoon chicken filling onto tortillas; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.