Kid Kabobs with Cheesy Mustard Dip
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons French's' Bold n' Spicy Brown Mustard or Sweet & Tangy Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/2 pound deli luncheon meat or cooked chicken and turkey, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound Swiss, Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cut-up assorted vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, peppers, cucumbers and celery
- 16 wooden picks, about 6-inches long
1. Combine ingredients for dip in medium bowl; mix until well blended.
2. To make kabobs, place cubes of meat, cheese and chunks of vegetables on wooden picks.
3. Serve kabobs with dip.