Chicken in Basil Cream
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast; 4 halves
- 3 tablespoonButter
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Diced tomatoe
- Dried basil
- Sprinkles of grated parmesean
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Heat skillet over medium high heat
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls
- Dip chicken in milk, and then coat with crumbs
- Add chicken to skillet with 1/2 of the butter about 5 min
- Add remaining butter flip chicken and cook another 5 min till chicken is cooked.
- Remove and keep warm
- Add broth to skillet bring to boil over medium heat to remove fond
- Stir in cream, and pimientos; boil and stir for 1 min
- Reduce heat, add parmesan cheese, basil and pepper; cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve chicken with sauce poured over.