Blackberry Peach Crisp
- 2 cups blackberries*
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cups sliced peaches or nectarines (3 medium)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375º. Place blackberries in large bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss until blackberries are coated. Carefully stir in peaches.
Place fruit in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches. Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over fruit.
Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.