S'mores Sandwich Bar Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 5 (1.55 oz. each) hershey's milk chocolate bars, unwrapped
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8" square baking pan.
Beat butter and sugar until well blended in large bowl. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Press half of dough in prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
Arrange unwrapped chocolate bars over baked layer, breaking as needed to fil. Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallows, forming top layer. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool comoletely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.