Old Fashioned Cheesecake-Donna Jones
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- 5 cream cheese (room temperature)
- 5 eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 ts vanilla
1. Press crescent rolls into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish (I like to use glass).
2. Beat cream cheeses until smooth
3. Add eggs one at time
4. Add sour cream, sugar and vanilla until thoroughly mixed
5. Pour into pan
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Watch for the center to rise. You should not see any browning on the top.
7. Let cool before refrigerating.