Fresh Vegetable Appetizer Pizzas
Fresh vegetable pizzas are great pick up and go appetizers! Great for any occasion! You can also make them with fruit.
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped assorted fresh vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 (4 to 5-ounce) container garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- 5 (6-inch) whole wheat flatbreads or pita fold breads
- 1/3 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In small bowl, place vegetables. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and lemon peel.
Spread 2 tablespoons spreadable cheese over each flatbread. Top each with 1/4 cup vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Cut each into 6 wedges.