No Bake Creamy Strawberrry Pie
Quick and easy no bake strawberry pie with a yogurt cream cheese base and topped with fresh strawberries. Make sure to have some whipped cream on hand to top it off!
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 ounce 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened, 1/2 package
- 3 (6 ounce) containers Greek Fat Free strawberry yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust, 6 ounces
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In 1-quart saucepan, place water; sprinkle with gelatin; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and gelatin mixture; beat on low speed until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish pie with additional whipped topping and sliced strawberries.
You can make this pie up to 24 hours ahead; cover and refrigerate.
You can trim the fat in this pie by using fat-free cream cheese and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust.
1 Serving Calories230 ( Calories from Fat90), % Daily Value Total Fat10g10% (Saturated Fat4 1/2g,4 1/2% Trans Fat2g2% ), Cholesterol15mg15%; Sodium180mg180%; Total Carbohydrate27g27% (Dietary Fiber1g1% Sugars15g15% ), Protein8g8%