Beer And Brown Sugar Ribeye Steak Recipe
Beer is an awesome steak marinade, and a little sugar makes everything better. Apply that logic to a juicy ribeye and turn out a spectacular steak!
- 1/2 cup dark beer
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 1-inch thick rib-eye steaks (about 3 pounds)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from foodrepublic.com
Whisk together beer, teriyaki sauce and brown sugar in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag.
Add steaks, turning to coat. Cover or seal. Chill 24 hours, turning once.
Preheat grill to 350°F to 400°F (medium-high).
Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
Remove from grill, and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Drunken Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Throwback Porterhouse Steaks 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Tequila Spiked Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- "Drunken" Chicken 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Dip - aka "Crack Dip" 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Orange Marmalade Sriracha Sauce... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Big Elwood on a Stick 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Irene’s Portobello Burgers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Monkey Bread 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Horse Shoe Cheese Sauce for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GRILLED HULI HULI CHICKEN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Jerky 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sizzling Soy Sauce Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butterflied Lamb In Sage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MARINATED GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Grilled Honey-Dijon Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon with Orange Fennel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)