Chicken, dried tomato pesto and olive, Cream Cheese Burger
- 1 1/3 lb (600 g) ground chicken
- ¼ cup (60 ml) dried tomato pesto de
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) breadcrumbs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Canadian Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sliced green olives
- 4 to 6 small olive ciabatta or olive focaccia loaves
- 4 to 6 lettuce leaves, washed and pat-dried
Preheat BBQ to medium-high or the oven to 425 °F (210 °C).
Place all ingredients, except garnish and toppings, in a mixing bowl.
Season to taste and combine.
Divide preparation into four to six parts and shape into patties.
Place patties on grill or on parchment-covered baking sheet on center rack of oven. Cook burgers 12-15 minutes turning them over only once.
Blend Cream Cheese and sliced olives.
Heat burger buns and top with Cream Cheese preparation.
Add patties, garnish and serve.