Root Beer Float Pie
A huge fan of root beer floats? Then you're going to LOVE this Root Beer Float Pie!
- 1 (8-ounces) carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup cold diet root beer
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inches
- Maraschino cherries, optional
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Set aside and refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish.
In a large bowl, whisk the root beer, milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in half of the remaining whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Dollop reserved whipped topping over each serving; top with a maraschino cherry if desired.