Brownie 'N Fruit Kabobs
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 5 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 10 large bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 21 (10-inch) bamboo skewers
Cooking time 180mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1 Heat oven to 350° F (325° F for dark or nonstick pan). Line pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over side of pan. Spray or grease bottom only of foil. Make brownies as directed on package. Spread in pan.
2 Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out almost clean. Cool completely. Lift brownie from pan; remove foil. Cut brownies into 1 1/4-inch squares.
3 Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Alternately, thread 3 brownie squares, 2 pineapple chunks, 2 strawberry halves and 2 banana slices on each skewer. Place kabobs on waxed paper.
4 In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butter uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over kabobs.