Refreshing Ginger Fruit Salad
A colorful, light and refreshing Ginger Fruit Salad featuring nectarine slices, grapes, raspberries, black berries and a slight hint of honey.
- 1/3 cup ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon honey or packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
Adapted from nxtbook.com
In large bowl, mix ginger ale, honey, lime peel and lime juice.
Add remaining ingredients; stir gently to combine.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Grate only the thin, colored layer of the lime peel, not the bitter white pith. Use the fine-holed side of a four-sided grater.