ONE PAN FAJITA CHICKEN
- 3-4 3-4 3-4 medium chicken breast
- 1 30 1 30 30 g pack Fajita Seasoning mix you can also use my homemade fajita seasoning recipe below*
- 2 2 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 2 2 green and red bell peppers sliced
- 1 1 1 onion sliced
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup chopped cilantro optional
Pre-heat a heavy-duty pan to medium high heat.
While the pan is Heating, Coat the chicken breasts with the fajita seasoning.
Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the pan.
Place seasoned chicken in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on one side then flip.
After flipping the chicken once, toss in the bell peppers and onion. cook on the other side for 3-5 minutes or until the onions and bell peppers are soft.
Allow the chicken and veggies to rest in the pan for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
Serve with a side of rice or tortillas. Sprinkle with cilantro.