BAKED LEMON BUTTER TILAPIA
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 3 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 2 to tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1 Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 4 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- to salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 2 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
3. Season tilapia with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter mixture.
4. Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.