Chicken roll ups
- 2 2 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast; sliced lengthwise into fourths
- 8 8 8 slices of salami
- 8 to 12 8 to 12 12 slices of pepperoni; depending on size
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup peperoncini juice
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup peperoncini's
- 2 2 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1 1 tablespoon Olive oil
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to instant pot if you have the stainless insert.
On a large cutting board slice chicken lengthwise into fours. Lay one piece of chicken down and layer with salami and pepperoni. If your using small slices of pepperoni add more than just one. Roll from top to end. Place in instant pot with fold end down. Repeat with the rest of the chicken.
Top chicken with peperoncini juice, peperoncini's, and two cans of stewed tomatoes. Salt and pepper over top. Close instant pot and set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Release pressure once the timer stops.
Serve with beans, rice, or salad. Top with stewed tomatoes and peperoncini's when serving.