Maple roasted Chicken Thighs with sweet potatoes wedges and Brussel sprouts
- 2 2 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 4 4 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 1 1 Tbsp snipped fresh thyme
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1 1-inch lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 1 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 4 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
- 3 3 3 Tbsp snipped dried cranberries
- 3 3 3 Tbsp chopped pecans, toaste
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl combine maple syrup, 1 tsp of the oil, the thyme, ¼ tsp of the salt, and ¼ tsp of the pepper. In a large bowl combine sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle with the remaining ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper; toss to coat.
Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil. Heat the prepared pan in oven 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven and coat with cooking spray. Arrange chicken, meaty sides down, in center of pan. Arrange vegetables around chicken. Roast 15 minutes.
Turn chicken and vegetables; brush with maple syrup mixture. Roast 15 minutes more or until chicken is done (at least 175°F) and potatoes are tender. Serve topped with pecans and cranberries.