Pesto roasted pork over cheesy cauliflower grits
- 2 2 2 (1-lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 1 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto
- 3 3 3 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup gluten-free quick-cooking grits
- 1 1 pkg 1 (12-oz) pkg frozen riced cauliflower (such as Green Giant)
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 2 2 Tbsp butter
Preheat oven to 425°F. Sprinkle pork lightly with salt and pepper. Cook in hot oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high 5 minutes or until browned. Top with pesto.
Transfer skillet to oven, and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 145°F.
Meanwhile, bring broth to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Gradually stir in grits. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
Stir in cheese, butter, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve grits with pork.