Macaroni Bake with Beans and Cheese
- 1 lb. of your favorite macaroni
- 22 oz. can of baked beans
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh Italian parsley – chopped
- 2 tablespoons – butter
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Fresh grated Romano cheese
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
Cook the macaroni as directed and drain.
Butter a baking dish. Place the macaroni in the baking dish while still hot. Add the, seasonings, baked beans, shredded cheese, parsley, milk and the two tablespoons of butter and toss. Top with the grated Romano cheese.
Bake 30 – 35 minutes.