PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, 4 pieces): 179 calories, 2g fat, 863mg sodium, 21.5g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 2.5g sugars, 12.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 4*
- One 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup crumbled fat-free feta cheese
- 4 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 16 small square wonton wrappers
- 16 sprays I Can't Believe It’s Not Butter! Spray
Adapted from hungry-girl.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. To make the filling, combine all ingredients except wonton wrappers and butter spray in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
3. Lay two wrappers flat on a clean, dry surface. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of filling into the upper-right portion of each wrapper. Spread filling out slightly so it covers one triangular half of each wrapper. One at a time, fold the lower triangular half over the filling, and gently pat to adhere. (No need to seal the edges.) Repeat with all remaining wrappers and filling, carefully and evenly placing each piece flat on the baking sheet.
4. Spritz the top of each piece with a spray of butter spray. Bake in the oven until golden brown, 12 - 15 minutes, carefully flipping halfway through.