Cold-start Yogurt – Instant Pot
- 1 1 1 carton (52 oz) of Fair Life fat free milk
- 1 1 1 Tablespoon of fresh, plain yogurt (I use Chobani Plain Fat Free in single serve container)
- must contain live/active cultures (listed in the ingredients or on the label)
- Make sure is is FRESH, NOT OPENED YOGURT.
- 2 2 boxes 2 small boxes of sugar free instant pudding - I use Walmart Great Value “cheesecake” flavor or lemon flavor
Instructions - Make sure your Instant Pot and utensils are very clean and free of soap residue.
1. Pour the Fair Life milk into the Instant Pot
2. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of FRESH plain yogurt that has live/active cultures into the milk.
3. Cover the Instant Pot with the lid in the locked position, seal, & pressure valve closed (sealing).
4. Push the Yogurt button, then quickly push the Adjust button, and keep pushing the Adjust button until you see 8:00/Normal.
5. When finished, the display will show YOGT
Do not stir the yogurt until it has been chilled
6. Chill your yogurt for at least 4 hours. Put the IP pot liner of yogurt, covered, into the refrigerator.
7. Stir in powdered pudding mix
8. Store in fridge