Red Lobster fans, you can thank us later.
- 12 12 12 oz. fettuccine or linguine
- 3 3 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 3 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 3 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 1 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 1 1 tbsp. Old Bay, plus more for sprinkling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 2 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 1 1 lb. lump crab meat
- 1/2 of 1/2 lemon
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from delish.com
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add flour and stir until golden. Pour over heavy cream and chicken broth and simmer until thick, 3 minutes. Add Parmesan and let melt, 2 minutes.
3. Season with Old Bay, salt, and pepper. Stir in parsley and crab meat and toss until coated, then add linguine and toss until fully combined.
4. Garnish with Old Bay, parsley, and Parm and squeeze with lemon.