Roasted Vegetable Chili
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 poblano chile pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 scallions, roughly chopped, plus more for topping
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, undrained
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 1/4 cups frozen fire-roasted corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
Preheat the broiler. Toss the cauliflower, poblano and scallions with the vegetable oil, chili powder, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon salt on a rimmed baking sheet; spread in a single layer. Broil until the vegetables are browned around the edges, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet from the broiler and preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Add the beans and their liquid, the tomato sauce, corn, vegetable broth and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the roasted vegetables and gently stir.
Bake until the chili starts bubbling 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with scallions.