Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil 3 1/2 - 4 lb. boneless pork shoulder roast, netted or tied 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup 1 cup ketchup 1/4 cup cider vinegar 3 tbsp. packed brown sugar 12 sandwich rolls, split
1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the roast and cook until it's well browned on all sides.
2. Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the roast and turn to coat with the soup mixture.
3. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours* or until the meat is fork-tender.
4. Remove the roast from the cooker to a cutting board and let it stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the shredded pork to the cooker.
5. Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
OR ON HIGH FOR 4-5 HOURS