- 1 lb frozen (or fresh) chicken
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 can green beans
- 1 onion
- Italian dressing (as much or as little as you would like!)
Drain green beans and pour in to bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water.
2. Peel and cut up potatoes in to small chunks and put on top of green beans.
3. Cut onion in to slices and throw on top of potatoes.
4. Place chicken on top of onions and cover with as much Italian dressing as you would like.
5. Seal Instant Pot and choose “Poultry” setting for 15 minutes. If chicken is already thawed, cook for 10 minutes.