Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine; divided
- 2 cups minute white rice
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg frozen chopped broccoli, cooked, well drained
- 1 cup cheese whiz cheese dip
- 1/2 cup fresh bread cubes
Preheat oven to 350. Cook and stir onion in 1 tbsp of the butter in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
Add rice, soup, broccoli, and cheese whiz; mix lightly. Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Toss together remaining 1 tbsp butter, melted, and bread cubes; sprinkle over casserole
Bake 30-35 minutes or until heated thoroughly.