Pizza Pepperoni Bites
- Yields: 1
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- Chopped parslIey, for garnish
Adapted from dlsh.it
1. Preheat oven to 400º. On a cutting board, slice 4 slits in each slice of pepperoni so you can easily fold them over each other in the mini muffin tin. (Make sure to keep center intact.) Place a slice of epperoni in each muffin tin hole.
2. Bake until slightly crispy, 10 minutes. (If very greasy, remove pepperoni and blot with a paper towel. Blot pan with paper towel, then return pepperoni cups to pan.)
3. Heat broiler. Add a small spoonful of mozzarella, a small spoonful of pizza sauce, and another small spoonful mozzarella. Top with a couple black olives.
4. Broil until cheese is melty and golden, 2 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.